NSB: “Everything is fine,” Barnes said before the fatal plane crash


The report states that the speed of the aircraft increased by 340 units per point, and the seed rate was 13,800 feet per minute.

Buffalo, New – Steve Barnes asked the air traffic controller if he was safe in the final hours of the October 2 plane crash in Pembroke.

“Yes, Lord, everything is fine,” said the National Transportation Safety Board, which issued a preliminary report on the accident in which personal injury lawyer and nephew Elizabeth Barnes was killed.

The report states that the pilot, Steve Barnes, was contacted by radar control 15 miles east of Buffalo and asked for directions. According to the report, the controller ordered the pilot to lower 8,000 feet.

When asked if everything was okay, he said yes.

Former NTSB investigator and NBC aviation analyst Greg Fett said there should be a suspicion that air traffic control is missing.

“Is everything all right?” Asked one of the pilots to say, “Is everything alright?” It made them doubt to some extent that something that triggered something that the pilot or the pilot had said before he left was wrong. ”

Shortly after the exchange, he said: “The supervisor saw the plane descend quickly on the radar and ordered it to stop 10,000 feet down. The pilot did not respond.

During the last three minutes of the flight, there was no further communication from the pilot to the controller, as the plane “accelerated to a speed of 250 kits.”

The plane was flying at an altitude of 28,000 feet.

The report added that the speed of the aircraft increased by 340 knots by an average of 13,800 feet per minute.

At the theater, 13,800 feet per minute is very unusual and is a sign of control of the plane, Fet said.

Following an investigation, officials said that parts of the plane had returned less than 15 feet below ground level. Some personal items, as well as some debris, were found two days later.

Feith Side 2 One of the biggest questions you need to answer with tests is if Barnes suffers from hypoxia at high altitudes.

Feith is also a member of the NTSB.

An examination of the wreckage reveals that the wreckage was unmarked because the wreckage was moved, man-made, and loaded onto trucks.

Barnes and his niece were flying back to New Hampshire from Manchester to Buffalo when the site collapsed.

Like it? Share with your friends!



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
The Classic Internet Listicles
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Photo or GIF
GIF format