If you are Eligible for COVID-19 vaccine– You will need to log in to the Virtual Security Room by registering your name and making an appointment. But how do you do that and where do you start? Let’s answer those questions and move on.
I am eligible for New York State
- It starts by asking for personal information such as your name and date of birth
- Follow your contact information: your address, email and phone number
- Then there are a series of yes or no questions to see if you are eligible for a vaccine in stage 1A or 1B
- You will receive this message stating that you are not eligible if you have marked your number for all of these questions and are under 65 years of age
B. If you believe yes – you may be asked about qualifications where you work or live
4. Next I click my permission
5. You will then see a list of selected vaccination sites
Note that many are not making appointments now due to low immunization coverage, but there are about ten who receive appointments near Buffalo.
Each vaccine provider He handles his own appointments. The state is currently only a resource for eligibility, not an appointment resource.
If you are 65 or older, you will need to go to a pharmacy to get vaccinated. Qualified people through their employers work hard to get vaccinated.
Once you have selected what works best for you and have made an appointment, wait for confirmation of your appointment in your email and Step One is complete.
Fill out the New York State Vaccine Form
- Once you have received your appointment confirmation, it is time to complete the state immunization form
- You will notice that it will ask you to confirm that it is given under one of three categories before you fill it out
- You are 65 or older
- You are a very important worker in health care, child care, education or public transportation
- They fill out the form in the name of someone in a nursing home or hospital
- Then it is time to re-enter your information
- Name, date of birth, zip code and province
- Then some more personal questions about your race and ethnicity
- Next – – You will get a yes or no question on the eligibility form – asking about your job or living situation.
- You will then select the date of your appointment that you will receive from your confirmation email
- Then you have to make one last click and see this page when you are all done
This is for them to bring to your appointment.
- Printing or screenshot of the vaccination form mentioned above
- He issued an ID to verify your actual government age and identity
- And if you are qualified by your employer, bring your work badge or document to prove that you work there
Then everyone will be clear about getting your vaccine. But make sure you make an appointment for your second dose before you leave.
Eri County Executive Director Mark Poloncars said he hoped the appointment would be canceled due to low immunization coverage, but said the county was working to secure additional doses to prevent this from happening.